2TG Professional Negligence Day, Bristol
The 2TG Professional Negligence Team invites you to its inaugural Professional Negligence Day Seminar and reception which will be held at Hotel du Vin in Bristol (The Sugar House, Narrow Lewins Mead, Bristol BS1 2NU). There is no charge to attend this event.
The event will be introduced and hosted by Howard Palmer QC.
- Bob Moxon Browne QC: Scope of the retainer: when the jack-of-all-trades is asked for specialist advice
- Sonia Nolten: Avoided loss: collateral benefits
- David Thomas: Loss of a chance in litigation
- Isabel Barter: Tax, it doesn’t have to be taxing
- Emily Albou: Advice/information: Hughes Holland one year on
- Lucas Fear Segal: Liar, liar, pants on fire: dishonesty in claims against professionals
Registration is from 1.45pm and the seminar will commence promptly at 2pm.
A drinks reception will follow at 5.00pm.
This is a free event and will be accredited with 3 CPD hours.
If you wish to attend this event please respond to Deborah Francis at email@example.com