Personal Injury Claims against Employers arising from the Covid-19 PPE Shortage
- To what extent are employers’ duties relaxed in this unprecedented public emergency?
- Can an infected family member claim against a key worker’s employer?
- How are the courts likely to grapple with causation?
- Are health workers returning to the front line from retirement consenting to the risk of injury?
- What steps can employers take now to insulate themselves against future claims?
A recording of the webinar is available below.