Introducing the 2TG YouTube Channel
We are pleased to announce that 2TG has launched its own YouTube Channel.
As you may be aware we have been running a series of webinars during the lockdown period across all of our practice areas including, but by no means limited to, topics relating to COVID-19. In addition to the recordings of these sessions being available as an embedded video on our website (see links below), all of our webinar recordings are now accessible on YouTube. Please click here to view and subscribe to our channel and to receive updates when we post new content.
Recent webinar topics include:
- Vicarious Liability: the Supreme Court corrects ‘misunderstandings’
- Product Liability Update
- After the Pandemic: contract and insurance issues arising from COVID-19
- Development Risk Defence: Saint or Sinner?
- Personal Injury Claims against Employers arising from the COVID-19 PPE Shortage
- Mediating your way around COVID-19 – Remote Mediation – ‘if not now, when?’
- Motor Insurance Law for Learners
- Work-Related Psychiatric Injury in Extraordinary Times
- Who’s Who of the Consumer Protection Act: Claimants, Defendants and Learned Intermediaries
- How to Handle GLOs and Other Practical Tips for Managing Products Claims
- From ‘Rough Justice’ to Pragmatic Principle: Vicarious Liability Latest
- No Longer “Business as Usual” in the age of COVID-19 – When will BI insurance respond?
Up and coming events include further webinars in a series by our Employment Team, with the next one covering springboard injunctions, and a series of three webinars from our Commercial Dispute Resolution Team dealing with issues of privilege and a webinar on the African Minerals Judgment. Keep an eye on your inbox for dates, speakers and registration information.
If you have any topics that you would like to see us cover, please feel free to contact Lee Tyler, Senior Clerk via firstname.lastname@example.org or our Marketing Executive, Deborah Francis, via email@example.com.