CPD: 30 minutes
In the first in a series of webinars by the 2TG Personal Injury Team, Helen Wolstenholme and Lucinda Spearman consider the legal landscape surrounding the shortage of PPE, including:
- To what extent are employers’ duties relaxed in this unprecedented public emergency?
- Can an infected family member claim against a key worker’s employer?
- How are the courts likely to grapple with causation?
- Are health workers returning to the front line from retirement consenting to the risk of injury?
- What steps can employers take now to insulate themselves against future claims?