2TG are looking to recruit a Receptionist to provide “front of house”, hospitality and administrative services for Chambers.
The role will include but is not limited to meeting and greeting clients, operating Chambers switchboard, assisting the Chambers’ housekeeper when necessary with the set-up of meeting rooms, including the provision of refreshments and stationery, and clearing at the end of meetings.
- Experience as either a legal or corporate receptionist;
- Excellent communication skills, good telephone manner; confident liaising with members of Chambers and clients;
- Proactive approach and ability to multi task; and
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team
On successful completion of a 3 month probationary period:
- Annual season ticket loan;
- Non-contributory life insurance scheme;
- Auto-Enrolment pension; and
- Contributory health insurance scheme
Hours of Work
8.30am to 5.30pm
£22-24k depending on experience.
Only candidates with experience as either a legal or corporate receptionist will be considered.
To apply for this role and to request an application form, please send your CV and covering letter to recruitment@2TG.co.uk.
Equality and Diversity
2TG are an equal opportunities employer and are committed to the promotion of equality and diversity across all aspects of our practice.