World Rugby v. Rassie Erasmus and SA Rugby
Steven Flynn co-hosts a webinar with Morgan Sports Law on the recent decision in the long-running disciplinary case brought by World Rugby against Springbok director of rugby, Rassie Erasmus, and SA Rugby, following the 2021 Lions Tour.
- Steven Flynn – Barrister (2 Temple Gardens)
- Ben Cisneros – Trainee Solicitor (Morgan Sports Law)
- Chris Jones – Rugby Union Correspondent, BBC
- Matthew O’Grady – RFU and EPCR Judicial Officer, Rugby Europe Disciplinary Committee Chair, and former Premiership Rugby referee
- Steve Diamond – Professional rugby consultant and former Director of Rugby at Sale Sharks
You can watch the full webinar on-demand below: